Followers

13 de julio de 2012

BUYLEVARD IT BLOGS!!

We are now part of Buylevard´s IT BLOGs!!! =D We are so happy to have this opportunity! Our first entry to appear is Blue, Baby blue, with Sat´s Fiat car. I like it so much I seriously considered stealing it somehow and running away with it hehehe. But, shhh, don´t tell her.

Ya somos oficialmente parte de los IT BLOGs de Buylevard!! =D Estamos súper contentas de tener esta oportunidad! El primer post que aparece en su pagina es Blue, Baby Blue, con el Fiat de Saturday. Me gusta tanto que he considerado seriamente robárselo y huir lejos lejos! Pero shhhh, no se lo digáis...



And now some random facts... I´m going to the bbk live today to see Mumford and sons, The Kooks, Radiohead a.s.o. perform! I´m so excited!! =D And I hope I can do some festival streetstyling so I can show you later! =D And after this I´m disappearing for some days. I´m finally going to Madrid to find a place to live net year! Will keep you posted! Enjoy your Weekend! See you next week! 

P.S.: Chicisimo has now the option to creat look sets! Isn´t it cool?? Go make some!!

Y ahora algunas cosillas... Voy al bbk live hoy a ver actuar a Mumford and sons, The Kooks, Radiohead y un largo etc. Me apetece un montón!! =D Y espero poder encontrar unos looks muy festivaleros para enseñaroslos a la vuelta!! Y despues desaparezco unos días, que me voy a MAdrid a mirar pisos para el año que viene!! Os mantendré informados! Disfrutad del finde!! 

P.D.: Chicisimo ahora da la oportunidad de crear sets de looks!! Está genial! Ale, a hacer sets de forma masiva! 

xx
            Sunday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario