Followers

29 de enero de 2012

NEXT STOP: Cuba!

Ok, here it goes! I´m going to Cuba in April with a bunch of people from college! I´m soooooo excited about it I already started to make plans such as what to wear, were to go, what to do a.s.o!!
I started scoping the new collections like a week ago and I already have so much stuff I wanna take with me it will be impossible to fit that into my "tiny" suitcase. Whatever, I´m sharing with you my Cuba-wishes!! I´m open to suggestions too, so feel free to jump in!! =) 

Aquí va: Me voy a Cuba en Abril con gente de la uni como viaje de fin de estudios!!! Estoy taaaaan contenta que ya estoy empezando a planear qué quiero llevar, qué voy a visitar, cosas que quiero hacer allí, etc!!! Ya empecé a cotillear las nuevas colecciones la semana pasada y creo que no me va a caber en la maleta ni de lejos todo lo que pienso llevarme!! jajaja Os lo voy a enseñar a ver qué os parece!! Estoy abierta a sugerencias, no vaya a ser que se me hayan pasado cosas chulas por alto!!! =) 

Zara dress (49,95)

Pink skinny jeans! I just love them combined with that blouse!!

Two toned sunnies! Can´t live without them!

This is just so damn gorgeous! H&M 

Incredibly cute!! So perfect for sunny days! 

To match with this necklace!!! I can already see the outfit! =)

I´m not so sure about this bikini, have to think about it...

Mango super cute wedges for a night out!!!

For chilly nights!


Perfect for a touristic day!


Beautiful day dress from Blanco!

A Kimono! Isn´t it gorgeous!??


These Sandro shorts are just irresistible!

I´m just so in love with it! It´s on sale now!
Zara foulard + Bimba&Lola hat! Perfect combination!!

NEXT! VICTORIAS SECRET BIKINIS I´M IN LOVE WITH!

                         sexy back huh?


So, what do you think??
Qué os ha parecido? =)


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario