Followers

8 de julio de 2012

Coral Obsession

Summer and cloudy. I´m soooo angry... But oh well, wearing bright colors makes me somewhat happier, so here I am with my new coral t-shirt and a matching clutch I laid my eye on early this year and made finally mine while in sale. 

En verano y haciendo nublado. Me dan ganas de tirar cosas por el balcón... Pero bueno, como que llevar colores chillones me anima un poco, así que aquí estoy con mi camiseta coral nueva y el clutch a juego que tengo fichado desde hace tiempo y ha sido finalmente mío en rebajas.









ZARA open back T-shirt
CALZEDONIA leggings
ZARA old boots
ZARA clutch
ZARA silver necklace
AGAHTA watch
TOSCANA bracelets
LOCAL SHOP ring

Hope you like it! I finally graduated!! YAY!! So I´ll be posting more often now. See you soon...
Espero que os haya gustado! Por fin me he licenciado!! YAY!! Así que posteare más a menudo. Nos vemos prontoooo!

xx
Sunday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario